|Name:||ANFD||Function:||Filtering And Washing|
|Material:||304 SHELL + CS COIL||Structure:||Fixed Chassis + Coil|
|Operate:||Control Box||Application:||Pharmaceutical Industry|
Closed Opertation Pressure Nutsche Filter,
Fixed Chassis Structure Filter Dryer,
304 Nutsche Filter Dryer
1. Application of Pressure Nutsche Filter:
Solid material recovery, solvent recovery, washing, flammable, explosive and highly toxic occasions such as pesticides, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and dyes.
Use occasions of the two-in-one filter, such as: diphosphate, glyphosate, inulin pesticides, vitamins, penicillin and other occasions that need washing
The three-in-one filter is mainly used for washing, drying and solvent recovery (toluene, methanol, ethanol, ethyl acetate, cyclohexane, etc.).
2. Advantages of Pressure Nutsche Filter.
1. System closure: This equipment is a fully closed system, which can completely avoid the air pollution caused by solvent in the production process and reduce the occurrence of poisoning accidents caused by contact with toxic substances.
2. Complete recovery: materials and solvents are almost completely recovered, avoiding waste caused by material omission and solvent volatilization, which has great economic benefits, especially when the value of materials and solvents is high.
3. Simultaneous drying: filtration, cleaning and drying can be completed in the same equipment. The vessel wall can be equipped with a heating jacket to enable drying operation.
4. Continuous operation: filtration and drying can be carried out in a continuous system without processing wet filter cake. A dryer can be connected under the filter so that the wet filter cake can be directly discharged into the dryer, and the dried product can be mechanically transported to the weighing, packaging and other sections.
5. Save manpower: a simple trained non-technical personnel can complete the operation. No technician is required for opening, closing, automatic feeding and automatic discharging
6. Thorough cleaning: the filter cake can be thoroughly cleaned because of the automatic spraying and re-pulping functions of this equipment. In addition, the amount of washing liquid is less than that of other types of equipment, which can reduce the amount of sewage discharge and the cost of wastewater treatment.
7. Clean production: This multi-function filter drying system is equipped with dust catcher, which can completely collect the dust generated after drying, and can meet the production and operation requirements of high cleanliness.
3.Specifications of GXG-1600
|Product Name||Multi-function filter|
|Material||according to the product|
|Structure||Fixed chassis or detachable one, coil or jacket or none|
|Application||Pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food industry etc.|
4. Working Principle of Pressure Nutsche Filter:
1: The suspension in the reactor is injected into the filter by its own gravity or through the pump, and then vacuumized in the filtrate receiving device, which is connected to the filtrate outlet.
2: The filtrate is pumped and filtered to the receiving device through the filter bed, and the filter cake is gradually formed on the filter bed.
3: When most of the filtrate is extracted, the filter cake deposited on the filter bed may also contain 5% - 20% solvent, which is related to the nature of the congeners in the suspension.
4: After the completion of the first filtration, if necessary, spray and wash, start the agitator for reverse mixing, so that the filter cake can be suspended again.
5: By operating the agitator, you can also gently squeeze the filter cake to squeeze out the residual liquid.
6: In order to remove the residual liquid or solvent in the filter cake as much as possible, the filter can be added with a jacket, in which steam or hot water is heated and dried. The top and bottom of the filter are vacuumized at the same time, and the residual solvent is volatilized, concentrated and recycled through the condenser on the receiving device. For some materials, the above process can be carried out without additional dryer.
7: After that, through the rotation and simultaneous downward movement of the agitator in the discharge direction, the agitator scraper will scrape out the filter cake layer by layer in order, and the filter cake can be automatically discharged from the discharge port.
8: Schematic diagram of agitator paddle and scraper.
5. Why choose our Brand?
Juneng Group is a large scale manufacturer of industrial products in China. This group principally engaged with the in-house research & development as well as manufacturing of various industrial filters, separators , centrifuges and pumps.
The Company is proud to be the leader in such industry with approximately 90% domestic market share in Oils & Fats industry, Chemical industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Beverage industry, Petrol-chemical industry, and now is one of the well-known producers and suppliers in World.
The Company now has its three production bases with a total capacity of 280,000 square meters in Nanjing city and Yixing City, permanent workforces not less than 1100 people and the production line is well equipped with more than 2000 units of advanced production equipment and test Instrumentation.
Contact Person: Lee