|Product Alias:||Animal Oil Separator||Treatment Capacity:||3000-10000 (L/H)|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/400V/440V/460V||Inlet Pressure:||0.05 (Mpa)|
|Outlet Pressure:||0.1-0.25 (Mpa)||Motor power :||15 (Kw)|
conical disc centrifuge,
disc bowl centrifuge
Fuel Centrifugal Solids Separator / Remove Centrifugal Oil Water Separator
Centrifugal Solids Separator Description:
Centrifugal Solids Separator can dehydrate the turbine oil, remove oil sludge, colloid , emulsion and other impurities and enhance the maintenance level of the equipment.
During the treatment, there is no need of stopping the machine and replacing new oil, the noise is low and the purifying capacity is high.
Centrifugal Solids Separator can reduce the diesel engine abrasion and prolong the machine’s life, and ensure the diesel engines can operate normally. The maximum viscosity of treated oil can up to 380cst/50ºC(3500SRW1/100ºF)
Outline and Compositions of the Separator
The separator mainly consists of inlet/outlet, drum, cover, vertical shaft, cross shaft, stand, motor and automatic control box, etc.
Centrifugal Solids Separator Application
1. Treatment of fuel
2. Treatment of lube
3. Treatment of oil, water and solid substances
4. Treatment of drilling slurry
Centrifugal Solids Separator Parameters
|Model||Treatment Capacity L/H||Inlet Pressure MPa||Outlet Pressure MPa||Motor Power kw||Weight(Kg)||Outline Dimension mm|
1. Professional Engineer wil recommend you the most suitable model according to your requirement.
2. Supply reference process flow chart .
3. Supply on-site installation and operation test
4. Integration for control system and process
5. Customized size and structure
6. 12Months guarantee period from machine arriving date.
7. Sufficient spare parts in stock are available .
8. Technicians are availabled for overseas service.
9. 24 hours technical consultation .
|The drum fails to reach rated speed or starting time is too long (speed indication is less tan 63 r/min)||1,The braking handle is not released||1,Press down the braking handle|
|2,Too less oil in the hydraulic coupler||2,Add oil for coupler|
|3,Mechanical rubbing exists inside the separator||3,Check the installation condition of the separator|
|4,Big helical gear slips||4,Tighten the locking screws of the big helical gear|
How does a disc centrifuge work?
A disc stack centrifuge separates solids and one or two liquids simultaneously. This is a single continuous process. The centrifuge uses extremely high centrifugal forces to separate the phases. The denser solids subjected to this force move outwards towards the rotating bowl wall.
Contact Person: Lee